Saturday 20 October 2018, the 60th TOPIK test was carried out at 15 test venues in 6 states throughout Australia
The Korean Education Centre in Sydney has been responsible for the managing of the TOPIK test in Australia since 1999.
In 2018, 512 people applied for the test in Australia. The result of the test will be announced on 29 Nov 2018 through at www.topik.go.kr
The test venues
1. University of Sydney
2. Sydney Young Nak Korean School
3. Opendoor Korean Culture Society
4. Korean Catholic Language School
5. Lindfield Korean School
6. Sydney Full Gospel Church Korean Language School.
7. Saesoon Korean School
8. Australia Korean School
9. Cho Dae Korean Baptist Church Korean School
10. Gold Coast Yonsei Korean Language School
11. Brisbane Korean Language School
12. Korean Language School of Melbourne
13. Korean School of Adelaide
14. Korean School of Western Australia.
15. Australian National Univ.